Thursday, January 15, 2015

Blog Post 1

Coming into EDM 310, I was completely scared and intimidated.  I have only heard overwhelming things about this class.  I am mostly fearful that I might get behind on an assignment which will lead me to being behind with the rest of the assignments.  Coming into class today and walking through our first assignment step by step helped me to relax and feel confident that I could do this!  I feel that the hardest part of EDM will be the writing off the top of my head.  I have a hard time writing but I have spent many years on improving my writing skills and I know this class will help also. I am already prepared from other students reviews that this class will be a lot of work, but I feel that if I stay organized I will be able to successfully complete this class.  I do not feel that I have any questions about the class at this time but if I do I will be sure to contact Dr. Tashbin or one of the assistants.

1 comment:

  1. I could not agree more with you. I had heard so many crazy things about this class as well. I definitely had my guard up going into the first class. Even though I have heard so many bad things about this course, the more I went the better it got. I know that I will always be able to find help for any assignment that we have due, which comforts me. Like you, I feel that if I can keep up with the work, then there is no reason for me to not pass the course.

    ReplyDelete