Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Project 6 C4K 3

http://www.youranswerplace.org/kids
     The first comments for kids that I did for this assignment was by Ian.  Ian's blog is called English Project: Survivors. Ian wrote this blog to share about a book he read and did an English project for. The book was called Survivors and is written by Erin Hunter. Ian lists the main characters of the book with the main story line. He describes the book to have some suspense and drama. He thought that this book was great and recommends it to everyone. I commented, "Hello Ian! Thanks for sharing and recommending this book. I will have to check it out. Keep reading and look forward to hearing about more books that you read. Great post!"
     The second blog I read was by Deneed. Deneed's blog is called My Bucket Lost. Deneed shares in this blog that her goals in life are to go to high school and then go to college. She is not sure what career she wants to pursue yet, but she has time to figure that out. I commented, "Hi Deneen! I am currently in college and I am going to school to be come a teacher.  Have a bucket list and goals you want to meet in your lifetime is great! Going to high school and college so that you can get a job that you love and that will provide for you sounds awesome! I would love to learn more about what kind of job you want and what you want to do after high school. Happy blogging!"
     The third and final blog that I read for this assignment was by Rico.  Rico's blog does not have a title, but was posted on Wednesday, April 8, 2015. Rico's blog is all about a piece of art that he drew with his aunt. The art is a drawing of a wolf. He is very talented and should continue to draw because he will only get better. I was very impressed with is talent and look forward to seeing more of his work. I commented, "Hello Rico! Wow, you are a very talented artist. I was automatically drawn to your blog because my brother is a very talented drawer as well. I like your wolf and you should definitely continue drawing. I look forward to seeing more of your posts and drawings. Happy blogging!"

No comments:

Post a Comment