Thursday, April 23, 2015

Blog Post 5 Part B

http://freshmancomp.com/2013/03/11/summer-project-proposal-establishing-a-personal-learning-network-pln/
     This blog is a continuation of Blog Post 5.  Blog Post 5 is about PLN's.  A PLN is a personal learning network.  Personal learning networks are a great way to connect anywhere and with anyone around the world over the internet through things such as social media.  I started my PLN by using Twitter. I created an account and followed professors from the University of South Alabama and even followed world wide known educators. Over this semester my PLN has grown. The more it has grown, the most I have become interested and educated. I have continued to follow educators and educational cooperations. I have become very inspired and interested by reading their tweets. Even though my time in EDM is almost over, I know I will continue to expand my PLN experiences and educational ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment